January 24, 2018 / by Corey Clayton
The Wild Rose X Yeast Wranglers Collab Beer will be launched at the Wild Rose Taproom (AF 23) Thursday, January 25th. It will be on tap and a limited amount of bottles will be available.
The beer is a Belgian Pale Ale and it comes in at 4.7% and 37IBUs.
Interested in cloning the beer? Here’s the recipe!
- 60% Canada Malting Superior Pale
- 23% Canada Malting Munich
- 12% Wheat Malt
- 5% British Crystal 70-80L
Grain mash at 67C, 152F 60 mins
- Perle @60 min [contribute 15-20 IBU]
- Bobek @30 min [contribute 10 IBU]
- Vanguard @15 min [contribute 6 IBU]
Total ~21-36 IBU
- Belgian Ardennes or other Belgian as appropriate
OG: 1.045 FG:1.010 ~4.8% ABV