October 03, 2021 / by Darryl Ma
- Agenda overview - Announcements, activities, Ed has some competition updates, Ryan Preston will give a presentation on the clubs first Sour Beer Blending project, then Commercial beer tasting to occur afterward on Google meet. General socializing will move over to Discord.
- Passes - All new memberships and membership renewals submitted up until noon today have been emailed out. If you didn’t receive the pass, send an email to email@example.com.
- In-person meetings are still up in the air. Will make the call on a month by month basis. We will try to give folks a week’s notice.
- We need 2 volunteers to review our financials ahead of our AGM (exact date TBD)
- New members
- Club activities
- Homebrew swap - Ongoing activity to share your homebrew with members and get some feedback. Next swap should be late September.
- Commercial beer tasting - Ongoing activity to taste and discuss commercial beers
- If you’ve signed up for either activity (links in meeting reminder) but haven’t received any emails, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Belgian Trappist competition (BJCP 26A/B/C/D). Bottle drop-off October 23rd (label 2 bottles with your name, email, and style). Winners will be announced at the December 1st.
- BOTY update. We are hosting the final round for the Brewer of the Year circuit. Anyone interested in volunteering to judge or drop off beers, email email@example.com
Presentation (Ryan Preston, Darryl to do intro & moderate)
Ryan to do Sour Beer Blending presentation
Slides for 2021 Sour Beer Blending project – https://www.slideshare.net/secret/hqthHWzke5Tlku
Signup form for 2022 Sour Beer Blending project – https://forms.gle/PCD9NYWC4dR7syw7A
Commerical Beer Tasting
- Fahr Oktober
- Tailgunner “Celebration Lager” Festbier
Social on Discord