May 05, 2021 / by Darryl Ma
- Agenda overview - Announcements, Ed has some competition updates, Michael Tonsmeire will give a presentation on Sour Beer, then Commercial beer tasting to occur afterward on Google meet. Mike will say a few words about his beer (Little Wing). General socializing will move over to Discord.
- Passes - All new memberships and membership renewals submitted up until noon today have been emailed out. If you didn’t receive the pass, send an email to email@example.com. Check the back for discount information.
- Club activities
- Homebrew swap - Ongoing activity to share your homebrew with members for feedback. Next swap is late May.
- Commercial beer tasting - Ongoing activity to taste and discuss commercial beers
- If you’ve signed up for either activity (links in meeting reminder) but haven’t received any emails, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Next month’s meeting is Spruce Beers with Dakota Paul and special guests
- New members
- Saison comp (BJCP 25B). Bottle drop-off June 26th. Winners will be announced at the July 7th meeting.
- Belgian Trappist competition (BJCP 26A/B/C/D). Bottle drop-off October 23rd. Winners will be announced at the November 3rd meeting.
- Brewer of the Year competition update. Format is new and we may not be allowed to enter the other regional competitions. But we have plenty in-club comps!
Presentation (Michael Tonsmeire, Ryan to do intro & moderate)
- Michael Tonsmeire to do a presentation on sour beer.
- Questions from the members.
Commerical Beer Tasting
- Establishment Brewing Little Wing
Social on Discord
Survey for feedback on recording meetings moving forward – https://forms.gle/q3j5t7GYeEpM4c3y9