November 13, 2019 / by Darryl
HO! HO! HO!
This year’s CTYW Christmas Social will be at PRAIRIE DOG BREWING starting at 8pm on Wednesday, December 4th.
The club will buy your first TWO beers and some finger food for nibbles.
If you want something more substantial to eat (and more than two beers to drink!) feel free to start your own tab and order from Prairie Dog’s amazing bbq-forward kitchen! (And remember, Prairie Dog has a “no gratuity” policy.)
Don’t forget to bring a bottle for the Secret Drunk Santa gift exchange.
- Bring a bottle of beer that you would be happy to receive (no joke gifts please).
- Make sure it’s wrapped (funny pages accepted).
- Homebrew is welcome and encouraged, but remember to give some details about the brew – a random brown bottle becomes much tastier when we have an idea of what we’re drinking.
- If you bring a bottle, you will take home a bottle someone else has wrapped.
• This is a member only meeting, no drop-ins. • Because we’ll be in a brewery, we cannot bring outside beer to share on site.
Plan to get home safely! Prairie Dog is about a 10-minute walk from the Chinook C-Train station, so plan to take public transit, call a cab or have a DD at the ready.