November 19, 2018 / by Chris van der Ploeg
This year’s Christmas Social will be at Inner City Brewing starting at 7:30 on December 5th.
The club will buy your first beer (get a ticket when you come in), and we will run a cash bar from there. Please remember to pay your bill before you leave, and tip your bartender. We will be providing finger food and the brewery allows outside food if you are more than finger food hungry.
- This is a member only meeting, no drop-ins.
- As this is a brewery, we cannot bring outside beer to share.
We will be featuring our own Secret Santa that we like to call Drunk Santa.
The Drunk Santa details are:
- Bring a bottle of beer that you would be happy to receive (no joke gifts please).
- Make sure it’s wrapped (funny pages accepted).
- Homebrew is welcome and encouraged, but give some details about the brew please - a random brown bottle becomes much tastier when we have an idea what we are drinking.
- If you bring a bottle, you will be taking home a bottle someone else has wrapped.
Inner City has fancy pressurized infusers, aka a Randles, that we will be using to create a unique beer for the party.
An example of the infuser in action
View this post on Instagram
We’re firing up our pressurized infusers again tonight (Thursday, November 8). Our brewers will be passing our beer through, shall we say, some interesting ingredients. Come sample their creations in the Brewer’s Lab area of our taproom any time after 5:30 PM. We’re at 820 - 11th Avenue SW in Calgary. #innercitybrewing #yyc #yycbeer #abcraftbeer #craftbeer #infuser #brewerslab #theydidwhat #drinklocal #supportlocal #beerexperiment #experimentalbeer