November 30, 2016 / by Chris van der Ploeg
We will be having the annual Yeast Wranglers Christmas party at Tool Shed Brewery this year. The fine folks at the Brewery have agreed to make us a cask for the event, and also have food and much merriment.
We will be featuring our own Secret Santa that we like to call Drunk Santa.
The Drunk Santa details are:
- Bring a bottle of beer that you would be happy to receive (no joke gifts please).
- Make sure it’s wrapped (funny pages accepted).
- Homebrew is welcome and encouraged, but give some details about the brew please - a random brown bottle becomes much tastier when we have an idea what we are drinking.
- If you bring a bottle, you will be taking home a bottle someone else has wrapped.
- this is a member only meeting, no drop-ins.
- As this is a brewery, we cannot bring outside beer to share.